Last blog
Hi readers!! Today I want to talk about my experience learning English at university. I think it was a great oportunity to practice my english level. I usually practice watching my series with subs in english. But sadly since I've started to study this programm, basicly I don't have a life. So I can't see any of my series now. I haven't seen yet the latest season of OINB, Sense8 or Grey's Anatomy (which it's obviously my favorite serie in the history of humanity becouse it's the best serie ever). And NO, you can't argue with me that. I followed Grey's Anatomy since I was fifteen years old! I'm not going to say how long ago it was, but twelve years I think is enough to consider that serie THE BEST EVER.
I enjoy the act of writing, so I really like to learn english like this. BUT I think it could be even more useful if we could work with themed linked to our programms. So instead of writing about my winter holidays I could write about an author that I like, or a homework that I enjoy, or a paper that changes me. I don't know, I think that it's really good to have the posibilities of training our english but talking about the topic of a paper that we choose.
The bad thing that I have to say is: I hated the schedule of English! Who is the genious behind that? I totally hate it, even more, I think that does not help people to go to class. Me, for example, had to stay at University for hours just waiting for the class, and I think that was a waste of my time, not the class but the awful schedule. Wenesday for example, English is the only class I had this semester: at 16:15. It's like are you kidding to me??? !
That's it! I hope you have a nice weekend, a nice end of semester, a nice life and that you'll always be happy :)
Hope you like it!
Hughs.
Paula.


i havent seen yet the new season of Orange too, its so saaaad. I wish you luck in the exams!
ResponderBorrar