Hi readers!
I want to share with you one of my favorites
countries in the world and why I would like to travel there: ICELAND.
For me is the perfect place on earth. Just for start, you can see
perfectly the northern light (which I think is one of the most wonderful phenomenon
in the sky).
The level of literacy of people is up to 99,9%,
it has no army, is the happiest place on Europe according to some statistics,
it has the purest water on earth and finally but not less important in 2008 the
organization of people managed to send to prison to bankers and politicians who
were involved in corruption cases.
Besides it has awesome landscapes, like this one:
Finally two of my favorites bands are from there:
Sigur Ros and Björk. I think that if they were rised there and they can make
that beautiful music it has to be a magical place.
If I could go there I would like to visit
Reykjavik, Vik, golden circle and Grimsey Island.






We've all dreamed of seeing the northern lights. Seems a very stable and nice place to live, nice post.
ResponderBorrarBjörk :3, I agree with you, that kind of music may had come of a wonderful place...
ResponderBorrarBeautiful country,i would love to see the northen lights too,it seems a very peaceful place,great post.
ResponderBorrar