Hi readers!! Today I want to talk about my winter
holidays.
I am really tired because this year has been so
intense! So I should say something like: “I’m looking forward to be on holidays”
but the truth is that I’m so in love with this career that I’m enjoying every
moment, subject or work that I have to do. But on the other hand I really appreciate
the opportunity to be the owner of my own time and luckily for me on the end of
the term there will be the “VIII Iberoamerican Congress of Gender Studies” in
Buenos Aires, Argentina. So obviously that’s my perfect plan for the holidays. I
have some friends there so it’s a nice chance to see them and I’m truly, deeply
in love of “El Ateneo” library (which is the most awesome library I’ve ever
been) so probably I would spend most of my time there choosing books to bring.
I want to visit San Telmo again on a Sunday because it’s a wonderful experience
full of colors, smells and joy. I would like to visit some places that I couldn’t
on my last trip like “parque tres de febrero” and go to a tango show.
Beside my trip to Buenos Aires I want to go to
the south to visit my mom who lives in Temuco. I pretend to go to Corralco to practice
snowboarding and to Caburgua to rest next to the lake (in this place I have so
many memories!!).
CORRALCO
CABURGUA





after reading this i really felt like garbage, like i wanted this holidays for nothing and you have so many interestings plans.
ResponderBorrargood luck in buenos aires!