Sports
Hi readers, today I want to talk about a very
important part of my life which is the practice of yoga. I don’t think that
yoga is a sport, because it is more a way of living than a sport, because it’s
more like a medicine that equals the relationship between body, mind and soul.
I’ve been practicing yoga since 2011 and since
my first practice I felt that it was like love at first practice, before that,
I practiced a lot of different sports like Hockey, athletics, gymnastics,
basquetball, football, volleyball, etc. but nothing compares to the wellbeing
and happiness I felt after practicing yoga. It was like a deep connection with
myself.
The practice of yoga is not only about the
body, indeed you use your body to reach deep states of meditation trough the “asanas”
(the positions you make with your body). After that, a good practice for me includes
a moment of meditation that comes generally at the end.
Meditation and the connection with breath is
essential because it is what allows you
to connect with your deep thoughts and feelings.
I think that if more people could use the medicine
of the yoga in their lives, the world would totally be a different place where
we can all fit.





I think that is very important the fact that yoga it's not only about the body, so is a good option if you don't like sports. I also had practiced yoga and i liked very much. Bye!
ResponderBorrar