Hi readers! Today I’m going to talk about my ideal
job.
I decided to study anthropology because I’m
deeply interested in understanding how society works. I’m vegan and feminist,
that’s why all my projects for the different subjects are created from the “feminist
glasses” point of view, because I think that once you understand the
intersectionality between the different oppressions you can’t stop making the
connection between them (social classes, species, gender, sexual orientation,
ethnic, etc).
I admire a lot of important women who dedicated
their lives to build new theories that make visible what is invisible, for
example to be a woman in a patriarchal world is a special condition that allows
us to have bigger perspective of the oppressions, Angela Davis, Carols Adams,
María Galindo, Francesca Gargallo, Naomi Wolf, just to name some of those
important women who I admire and that already did the link (intersectionality).
I don’t have much clarity about the future, all
I know is that I want to finish anthropoly and then I want to further my
studies, I would like to make a MA and
then a PhD in Feminism Issues.
What I know for sure is that I would like that
my job allows me to do what makes me
happy, and that would be reading, analyzing and writing about everything I see
about society and the way we relate with everything that is around us.
As far I know, I’m deeply in love of the studying
of this and for now that’s all I care about.





independent of future, is very good feeling secure about your present (that will guide you to the futures).
ResponderBorrarps. it caused me grace the sentence 'created from the “feminist glasses”' because you literally wear glasses.