Best
Holiday
I can't consider this trip as holiday because it was part of a bigger
plan of travelling around the world, but it is the best travel experience in my
life.
In 2014 I travelled to Spain and Moroco by bike. I rode my bicycle 100
km every day, I slept wherever the night fell and sometimes slept on hostels. I
met a lot of really interesting people, I ate wonderful food, I even slept in
the house of a baker in a lost town in the middle of nowhere in Moroco. Crossing
from Spain to Marroco by ship was also a
beautiful experience.
I
learned a lot of things from that trip, knowledge that still is really important
for my life like never giving up even if you are in the middle of a mountain where
it’s raining all the time all you want to do is to go back home. I appreciate the
opportunity of having communication with people who only spoke Arabic, so it
was a huge challenge to me.
I
really loved the experience and I would do it again.




I like a lot your experience! A bike-trip must be a very good adventure. I hope that you would go for another trip with your bike.
ResponderBorrarIt's amazing!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can show me some photos of that trip :DDD
ResponderBorrarYou learned the most important thing; never give up, and also the differents points of view of other cultures is cool because you can apply it to your life :3, beautiful :)
a friend in common between you an i told me a little about you and your trip some hours ago and i couldn't believe all the things that you have experienced throughout your years, it's so cool and so beautiful that you took the initiative to make the most of your time on earth <3
ResponderBorrarThat's an amazing experience!!! I really admire you hahaha I would love to made a travel like that because I grown up watching my aunt making this kind of trip and it is incredible the quantity of things that she learned. I really like your post :)
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI found your post very interesting,i would like to live that experience too, knowing new worlds and new people, living the adventure .
ResponderBorrar